Your allure mattress is covered by a ten (10) year warranty starting from your original purchase date found on your bill of sale. Please review Allure Sleep limited warranty found on www.alluresleep.com under the FAQ page.
For any manufacturer defects or product failure allure will provide a full replacement. Please note: transportation costs are not covered under warranty.
Warranty protects your product against any manufacturer defects or product failure during normal wear within the first 10 years.
- Body indentation- visual ‘dips’ ‘bumps’ ‘grooves’ ‘sagging’ or body indentations of 1.5” or greater. Please make sure product is properly supported.
- Supportive defect-in the case that foam material has bunched, split or crack, in the course of normal usage and proper handling.
- Cover defect where the zipper has jammed or come apart during normal wear. Please note Allure may offer to repair or replace the cover.
- Comfort preferences - regular increases in softness or comfort over time with normal wear.
- Height of the mattress.
- Any damage to the mattress, including any vandalism such as; stains, tears, loose strings, burns, lacerations, or liquid damage, or environmental concerns in which the mattress is located or exposed to.
- Improper support- damage created by use associated with an inappropriate base/foundation.
- Damage from transportation - damages that occurs after initial delivery. All damages must be noted during receiving.
- A product that is sold ‘as is’ or from an unauthorized website or retailer, including any product that has been resold or gifted.
General Warranty Information
- Allure will help assist with the return however any transportation costs associated with returns or replacements under the 10 year limited warranty after the first 30 days are the customer’s sole responsibility.
- Original purchaser warranty is valid to the original purchaser from their original purchase date.
- Allure warranty is applicable within the country in which the product was originally purchased.
- Protecting your purchase - Governing Law. This ten (10) year limited warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein and the parties attorn to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the Province of Ontario with respect to any action arising from this Warranty.